VIDEO OF THE WEEK!

Friday, June 5, 2009

A New Beginning

I have determined that I will join the blog world by finding and posting some of the greatest and most intelligent pieces of wisdom generated by some of the great and noble ones throughout history.

As I find and post these important quotes, videos, and texts, I would ask for your help as well. At this point I will be editor and will determine what goes on this page, but if it becomes a page viewed by many, I may find other like-minded people to link to on certain of their own specialties. I do not claim to know a great deal on many things but I have inherited a general sense for what is truth, and will post it to the best of my ability.

The intent is that the reader and I will come to know what is most important and will act in a way that we will be influential in causing others to seek out truth from the noble and great ones. All this, to the end that we as people preserve freedom, protect family, and remember that it is to God that we owe all of our intelligence!!!

It is inevitable that those who share these truths will be called upon increasingly to show the fortitude that they possess in acting on behalf of these freedoms.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this new beginning. When people who care about wisdom join together there is new hope. We appreciate the thought and vision that you are sharing with us. This is a GREAT idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed...

    Mahatma Ghandi

    ReplyDelete